The first patch for Camera Path Animator comes through a couple of days after release. There are a couple of bugs but mostly adding a few more things and tweaking others.
- Added Align Camera Path Point to View to menu
- Added editable fields to the point list – made sense right?
- Added Unityscript example scene like v2.x
- Added reverse control point values to GUI
- Added point slider to points on curve
- Renamed some scripts in the examples to avoid conflicting names – fun times
- Fixed events not firing at zero percent
- Fixed preview error on Unity Indie