A few major changes added in this release. It’s using MonoBehaviours now as a base so serialisation in Unity is better supported along with prefabs.
I’ve optimised the NearestPoint function in CameraPath so that it can take extremely long paths with ease.
- Fixed serialisation issues so prefabs, duplication and copy pasting are now supported
- Fixed NearestPoint function so it’s optimised and ready for 2D work with extremly long paths
- Fixed CPEPlayerPathFollow so it’s more robust with looping paths
- Fixed sliders – they work like hot butter now
- Added 2D Demo
Patches are starting to slow down now after the initial release. Feedback from customers has been very positive so I think this version is proving a success!
- Added XML import and export to options tab
- Added explicit point placement into inspector
- Fixed issues with two point paths
- Fixed issues with the orientation of the preview window
- Fixed event trigger issues, rebuilt so it’s more robust
Happy Valentines day! I’ve been good and got you some code. Hope you like it!
- Added arguments to the Call event points
- Fixed events and delays not firing on reverse animations
Another two days, another patch. Getting good feedback from users about the new version and making changes accordingly.
- Added Align Camera to Path Point
- Added Toggles for Preview Windows
- Added Store Point Modifier to help with accuracy vs speed of internal calculations
- Fixed slowness on very long paths
- Fixed Control Point Auto Set
- Fixed Preview Point orientation
The first patch for Camera Path Animator comes through a couple of days after release. There are a couple of bugs but mostly adding a few more things and tweaking others.
- Added Align Camera Path Point to View to menu
- Added editable fields to the point list – made sense right?
- Added Unityscript example scene like v2.x
- Added reverse control point values to GUI
- Added point slider to points on curve
- Renamed some scripts in the examples to avoid conflicting names – fun times
- Fixed events not firing at zero percent
- Fixed preview error on Unity Indie